[Baypiggies] Idle on iPhone?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Jun 27 03:03:00 CEST 2009

I misread the previous question to be "how to get IDLE on iPhone."
Even though that wasn't what was meant, it made me think. is anyone
trying to port
IDLE and the python interpreter as an iPhone app? That means porting
everything to objective C. Is that possible? It's certainly too big
for me to try. But, it's an interesting idea.

Would it get approved? Is the macpython port already written in ObjC?
Has some ambitious soul already thought of this and started?

Inquiring minds,

Glen