[Baypiggies] Book Suggestions?

Fred C fred at bsdhost.net
Tue Jun 30 22:29:53 CEST 2009

On Jun 30, 2009, at 12:27 PM, Stephen Cattaneo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a $50 gift certificate to amazon burning a hole in my pocket.
> I'd like to pick up either a newb/intermediate Django book or an
> intermediate/advanced general Python book.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> (I currently own a single Python book: "Python in a Nutshell.")

I enjoyed reading that book "Expert Python Programming: Best practices
for designing, coding, and distributing your Python software" http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/184719494X/

This is not a reference manual, you won't find the complete list of
all the function with their parameters and return values. But it is
very interesting and helpful for organising, optimising and writing
clean code.

-fred-