[Baypiggies] A day of PyConsolation

Jeff Lindsay progrium at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:33:19 CET 2009

I support anything DevHouse inspired. I can go and even give a lightning
talk on one of my new Python projects. No suggestions for venue.

Also, it will soon be announced that on March 14th, there will be a
SuperHappyDevHouse in Cupertino and you are all invited to hack with us
there as well. <3

-jeff

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Shannon -jj Behrens <jjinux at gmail.com>wrote:

> I know that there are a lot of us who can't make it to PyCon this
> year.  I think we should have a day of PyConsolation here in the
> BayArea.
>
> I'm thinking of an all day event on Saturday, March 28.  We can have
> an all day hack session, similar to SuperHappyDevHouse.  Instead of
> longer presentations, we can do what SHDH does and have a ton of 5
> minute presentations.  Those are fun to give and fun to watch.
>
> Here are my questions:
>
> - Are you interested in going?
> - Do you know where we can host it?  (If all else fails, I'll host it
> at my place.)
> - Are you willing to bring food or help pay for pizza?
>
> Best Regards,
> -jj
>
> --
> In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things
> with great love. -- Mother Teresa
> http://jjinux.blogspot.com/

Jeff Lindsay
http://webhooks.org -- HTTP callbacks are the future