[Baypiggies] High Performance Python - Rough Cut edition

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:53:33 CET 2009

O'REILLY gave me a few discount codes for free 45-day access to a "Rough
Cut" edition
of their upcoming release "High Performance Python"

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596159894/?CMP=EMC-ormnewsletter&ATT=jan09-book-High-Performance-Python-Rough-Cuts-Version#top

O'REILLY would like some feedback on the Rough Cut edition of this book, so
be prepared to type up a few paragraphs about the book so that I can forward
to O'REILLY. Your comments *may* help improve the final edition of this
book. Consider this an informal book review.

Only those interested parties who are committed to giving some constructive
feedback and actually have time to complete this should reply. Too many
people have requested books to review, only to disappear from contact
thereafter. Lets follow through this time. O'REILLY and the other publishers
are very generous with us.

If you would like a discount code and commit to a short writeup, please
email me off-list. I only have 3 , so they will be gone quickly.

Thanks

Tony