[Baypiggies] Python tutoring (was Re: Django CMS or Plone?)

jim jim at well.com
Fri Mar 13 01:51:36 CET 2009

   my availability is i'm busy most every evening
and just about every minute of the weekend and
i've got nothing to do weekdays from early AM till
sometime around 5 PM.
   i've got some python stuff i'd like to do and
an internet-accessible machine on which the stuff
lives and a tiny, dwindling bit of money in my
pocket that i can part with, and a car that seems
to be drivable to the grand canyon and back (so
it'll certainly reach "down there" south of sf).
   motivatedly,
jim stockford
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime