[Baypiggies] Software Engineer with Python/Django Exp for Breakthrough Online Video Site

Eric Walstad eric at ericwalstad.com
Mon Mar 16 18:30:31 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:
>    So, although I may be mistaken, isn't a blind recruiter-like-post like
> this to BayPIGgies technically against our posting/mail etiquette
> guidelines?

The Baypiggies info page[0] has a link to the job posting
guidelines[1].  Somewhat related: there's also a job listings on the
website[2].
I introduced Joe to the mailing list because it appeared he was not a
recruiter and I thought posting here might benefit one of our
'members'.

Eric
[0] http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies
[1] http://baypiggies.net/jobs.html