[Baypiggies] March meeting?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Mar 19 00:48:48 CET 2009

> Are we having a meeting on 3/26 at Symantec?  Who's speaking?  I can
> probably do a Newbie Nugget, anyone want to suggest one?

Although I could be mistaken (see my previous email recently where I
was flat out wrong), I believe this is currently the tentative plan...
I don't know how solid this plan is at this stage:

March 26: Tools Night, coordinated by Simeon Franklin

April 23: Alternatives for Writing C and C++ Extensions
for Computer Vision Research, by Dameon Eads

I also believe all meetings will be at Symantec until further notice.

Cheer,

Glen
--
415-680-3964
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi