[Baypiggies] March meeting?

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:24:28 CET 2009

I'm sure we could fit in a newbie nugget. It would be nice (though not
necessary) if it fit in with the overall Tools theme - two that occur to me
would be a quick run through of IPython's features (%macro, %edit, %run and
the wonderfulness of "?" and "??")  or a simple distutils howto (adding a
setup.py to a simple project and publishing to pypy for example).

-Simeon