[Baypiggies] March meeting?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Mar 20 16:59:03 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009, jim wrote:

> aahz, if you respond positively today, i can include your newbie
> nugget in the broadcast to various groups.

I'm about to leave for the weekend; although I'll have Net access, I
won't have time to think about it until next week.  (Both of the
proposed ideas are ones that I'd need to experiment with before
presenting, so if someone else wants to do them, go ahead.)

"Programming language design is not a rational science. Most reasoning
about it is at best rationalization of gut feelings, and at worst plain
wrong."  --GvR, python-ideas, 2009-3-1