[Baypiggies] dinner before meeting Thurs night?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Mar 24 17:48:16 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009, Stephen McInerney wrote:

> FYI Chef Liu is incredibly noisy and it's impossible to have a decent
> conversation in there in peak hours, Cafe Yoolong was better.

Cafe Yulong (note spelling) is fine by me -- it gets better reviews.
Since Alison is organizing, she gets to make the final decision.  ;-)

"At Resolver we've found it useful to short-circuit any doubt and just
refer to comments in code as 'lies'. :-)"
--Michael Foord paraphrases Christian Muirhead on python-dev, 2009-3-22