[Baypiggies] My slides on virtualenv, pip, fabric

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 03:34:38 CEST 2009

I put up my slides from my talk Thursday night - they're available in html
format off the blog entry at
http://simeonfranklin.com/blog/2009/mar/28/baypiggies-presentations/

I also linked to the .rst source for the slides and mentioned the rst2s5
docutils tool I used to prepare the presentations. Nobody else seems to have
used this - I haven't really done slide-style presentations before and did
like the idea of spending a lot of time typing in Impress. If anybody has a
better tip than Keynote for a presentation app I'd be glad to hear it...

-simeon