[Baypiggies] Looking for a Python/Django Engineer

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:34:35 CEST 2009

Hey guys,

Nowhere in Nic's post does he mention Pictopia.com; however, this job
posting matches this one on Craigslist:
"http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/eng/1143597001.html".  I advise you
to contact the company directly if you're interested in the job below.
 It really irks me when someone willfully and knowingly disregards our
rules.

-jj