[Baypiggies] Do you think this would be cool open source?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri May 8 05:35:17 CEST 2009

> You're aware that when TikiTag changed their name to Touchatag that
> their emphasis switched from RFID to QR codes?

This is *awesome.*  I knew they changed their names, but not why.
Okay, so I scrapped about three months of work... But, I think I can
implement the same functionality as a developer on the touchatag
platform.

Oh, and what I *didn't* know that touchatag is already supporting are
Near Field Communication (NFC) phones. I didn't know about NFC enabled
phones...

Why is there too much to learn in this world and so little time? :)
Thanks again for the help... :)

Anyone know any good SOAP books -- specific to Python examples would
be awesome...

Glen
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi