[Baypiggies] Do you think this would be cool open source?

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:34:11 CEST 2009

> Anyone know any good SOAP books -- specific to Python examples would be
> awesome...

Oh gosh, now you have me started:

http://jjinux.blogspot.com/2005/10/ajax-humor.html

AJAX: Humor
Have you ever noticed that some of your best work happens in the bathroom?

The other day I was trying to resolve a particularly sticky user
interface problem. I thought I'd try out some AJAX, Asynchronous
JavaScript and XML. It wasn't really working out, and although they
really aren't the same thing, I tried some CLOROX, Common Language
Object Reference Over XML. Displeased with that, I fell back to COMET,
Common Object Method External Transport. Next I thought I'd try some
old fashioned BLEACH, Binary Language Exports And C Headers; however I
made sure to remove all the COMET first because I've heard that mixing
COMET and BLEACH can have disastrous side effects. I think I was most
satisfied with CLOROX, especially thanks to its BLEACH heritage. I
found that all of these options were better than SOAP, Simple Object
Access Protocol, which leaves a sticky substance behind that is nearly
impossible to get rid of.