[Baypiggies] python based test automation framework

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 16:17:10 CEST 2009

The are two part to that problem.

1. Use Python to drive the test target.
2. Generate HTML report.

I'm still not ver clear what the test target is like. Assuming they are
some shell scripts, you can use Python to drive them. Having a Expect-like
library may help.

For 2, you can use my little library HTMLTestRunner. It works with
unittest.

http://tungwaiyip.info/software/HTMLTestRunner.html

Wai Yip