[Baypiggies] Hello friends

Meenal Pant meenalpant at gmail.com
Thu May 14 17:52:41 CEST 2009

from Meenal. I am a Python developer and have recently relocated to
Bay Area from Urbana-Champaign. I have worked in Python for the last 5
years. In my most recent project http://sels.ncsa.uiuc.edu/ , python
was the core language for development.

As many other developers I am seeking work at the moment. I am
applying for jobs but there are hardly any leads.  I am looking for
tips and advice on the best approach to this situation. I have been
following this list for a while and sense that there are many Python
gurus out here. I am learning Django nowadays to add a skill and have
started a blog http://pythontalk.blogspot.com/ .

All advice and suggestions are appreciated,
Thanks
Meenal