[Baypiggies] [RECRUITER] Finding work

Elan elan.martinez at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:44:26 CEST 2009

Excellent jj (mr. moderator)!  I think this can work.

BTW, to be clear I want to encourage EVERYONE to contribute and not just
recruiters, especially since my guess is that most fee-based recruiters
(definitely not all) will be reluctant to contribute if they are not getting
a fee or if they feel paranoid about other recruiters "stealing" leads or
contacts.  My comment to those recruiters... if you have a strong client
relationship there's no reason to worry, and remember you do not have to
include any clients you are currently working with.  If everyone chips in to
do what they can we will all benefit in the long run.

So jj and everyone else, I would love to start this all off immediately but
I'm going to wait to post my leads until tonight.  I have a couple of
stealth co's in S.F. that I would like to list, but need to confirm that
they are still actively hiring python engineers, who I can list as
preferred contacts and also how much I can divulge about the companies.  I
also have a couple fo non-stealth co's based in S.F. that I will post but
need to confirm the same info.  Please, to those who may post before me, do
the best you can to provide current and relevant information to the job
seekers in this community.

Cheers!
Elan