[Baypiggies] boxee's Python-based Dev Challenge

avner ronen avner at boxee.tv
Fri May 22 05:00:46 CEST 2009

Nathan,

The boxee Python API is in addition to the Python-based plug-in architecture
that already existed in XBMC. You can read more about it here
http://developer.boxee.tv

It may be that you are a bit misinformed about what boxee is, what is the
history of how we got started and the nature of our relationship with XBMC.
Will be happy to chat and give you more color. I am 'avneronen' on Skype.

Regards,
Avner