[Baypiggies] [JOB] Contract job for Python developer
keith at dartworks.biz
Tue May 26 22:57:12 CEST 2009
The company I work for is looking for a contractor to help with QA
automation and automated test cases. The language is, of course,
Python. The company is located in Mountain View, CA.
Contract job description
Looking for a strong software developer to help develop sophisticated
QA automation framework.
The project involves developing components of a testing framework
written in Python, as well as writing test cases for an exciting,
The required skills are as follows.
- Strong Python development and OO design skills
- Strong test automation experience
- Good QA methodology, detail oriented
Nice to Have:
- .NET and/or Mono experience
- VMware virtual infrastructure, including SDKs and API
- WWW/LAMP development experience
The test framework used and extended is based on Pycopia and Plinth
test and web framework.
More information about the Baypiggies