[Baypiggies] DEADLINE: OSCON 2009 early bird June 2

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed May 27 06:21:14 CEST 2009

NOTE: I will be offering a free membership to OSCON to the highest bidder
for volunteering to help run a Python booth at OSCON -- details soon, or
poke me if it's a significant factor in deciding whether to purchase an
early bird registration.

Registration is now open for the O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON).
OSCON 2009 will be July 20-24 in San Jose, California.

Early registration ends June 2.

Use the special discount code 'os09pgm' for an extra 15% off.

For more information:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon

my-python-code-runs-5x-faster-this-month-thanks-to-dumping-$2K-
    on-a-new-machine-ly y'rs  - tim