[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies meeting Thursday May 28, 2009: PyCon Recaps

Keith Dart keith at dartworks.biz
Fri May 29 08:07:40 CEST 2009

On May 27, 2009, at 8:21 AM, jim wrote:

> BayPIGgies meeting Thursday May 28, 2009: PyCon Recaps

That was a very good meeting.  I"m glad I made it this time.

Regarding future talks, I could put together something about the
Python test and measurement framework that Google recently open-
sourced. It was used to test the Android Dream phone.  I am the
primary author, and now maintainer of it. It's called powerdroid. http://code.google.com/p/powerdroid/

I have one physicist researching nanotechnology trying it out now, so
I'm getting some usage and feedback on it. If enough are interested I
can talk about it at some future meeting.

# Keith