[Baypiggies] Spamalot/Next BayPIGgies meeting date

Anna Ravenscroft annaraven at gmail.com
Sat May 30 21:10:33 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:
> I intentionally didn't organize the date for Spamalot so I could get a list
> of interested people first.

And I was waiting to express interest until I saw a date. Good thing
someone broke thru the deadlock... ;-)

> We are planning on a Thursday (same
> time of the week as BayPIGgies).

Oh. Isn't this up in SF though? We don't go to SF on weeknights. Just
not interested in fighting rushhour traffic (or riding caltrain/bart
forever) and then getting home way late afterwards. Oh well.

If anyone is interested in getting a group on a weekend instead, post
that please.

--
cordially,
Anna