[Baypiggies] Spamalot/Next BayPIGgies meeting date

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat May 30 21:55:06 CEST 2009

>> We are planning on a Thursday (same
>> time of the week as BayPIGgies).
>
> Oh. Isn't this up in SF though? We don't go to SF on weeknights. Just
> not interested in fighting rushhour traffic (or riding caltrain/bart
> forever) and then getting home way late afterwards. Oh well.
>
> If anyone is interested in getting a group on a weekend instead, post
> that please.

Anna, I'm sorry. I'm trying to avoid this fragmentation so it can be
more of a group event. If we knew who was interested, there could be
less cross talk and we'd have a better probabilistic chance of finding
a time that would suit everyone's needs. More could be done off-list
so not to bother those less interested in Spamalot. One Thursday
evening is our first suggestion, but we could try to accommodate your
needs better. However, a weekend will probably be much less likely/
easy to accommodate because of the increase in price:

Fri & Sat eves at 8pm
Sat & Sun mats at 2pm
Orchestra/Loge $99.00
Mezzanine $99.00
Balcony $50.00

And, I know cost is a factor for some of us.

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis
glen at glenjarvis.com

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -M. Gandhi