[Baypiggies] What's a web developer?

RYAN DELUCCHI bender at onsrc.com
Mon Nov 2 07:30:32 CET 2009

True.  but, on the other hand, I've been exposed to a lot more JS at
my current gig and what *really* makes it tough are all those darned
browser incompatibilities.  But, that's not really intrinsic to the
language itself, and I am sure plenty here are well aware of this
fact ... I just felt compelled to repeat it :-)

Ryan