[Baypiggies] What's a web developer?

K. Richard Pixley rich at noir.com
Mon Nov 2 20:41:58 CET 2009

I should probably add pyjamas.

Pyjamas has the best object abstraction hands down because it is
literally the python object abstraction and because it allows for
code/library reuse between the server and the client.  If I were writing
my own widgets, I'd pick pyjamas as my framework.

However, the base widget class for pyjamas is pretty rudimentary at this
point.  And what I was looking for was to leverage someone else's work
on, specifically, a robust grid widget which pyjamas lacks.

--rich