[Baypiggies] Put talk description in that folder - Re: Another Video ready

john_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Nov 7 09:10:33 CET 2009

Great work, Glen :)

Suggestion: Please always put each talk description in the directory where the video is.  When someone (I) look up videos at links (see the end of the page for the source link list for videos: http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/talk-videos ) if the description isn't there, the searcher might not have the time, or energy, to search out the source link.

So, your archive is currently great to help the local community who knows about your effort, but might be less accessible to the 99% of the python world who sin't familiar with baypiggies, & your effort.