[Baypiggies] Suicide

Rami Chowdhury rami.chowdhury at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 09:19:42 CET 2009

On Friday 06 November 2009 22:17:50 Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:
> My friend committed suicide. He was a brilliant programmer, and he had
> everything going for him. He was very successful.

My sincere condolences -- if there's any way I / we can help you out, please
let me / us know.

> I'm crushed because I know I could have helped if only he had given me
> a chance.

I wish that were always true :-( Sometimes there isn't much anyone can do.

> We are a community and we are only as great as
> the individuals that thrive and share with one another in that
> community. Everyone contributes, whether in small ways or large, and
> every loss is felt by more people than we consider in our moments of
> darkness.

A great sentiment -- thank you, JJ, for reminding us we're all part of
something bigger.

> I don't want to wake up
> on another day to find another brilliant mind missing from this great
> community of thinkers.

Nor do I. If anyone needs to talk to someone, they can call me too: +1 408 597
7068.

----
Rami Chowdhury
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison
involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." -- Godwin's Law
408-597-7068 (US) / 07875-841-046 (UK) / 0189-245544 (BD)