[Baypiggies] Suicide

Stephen Cox stephen at networkxfla.com
Tue Nov 17 22:12:45 CET 2009

Pets help. Like a dog. They take you away from the screen to walk, feed and scratch, and play. Go outside, enjoy the air. And clear your mind.

I know it's not that easy. Life's trouble mount. And having code running all over the place just adds to the stress. But i find my dog is a great stress reliever.

I wonder if I can come up with a python project involving my dog?