[Baypiggies] Speaking of Wave

Jeremy Fishman jeremy.r.fishman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:31:54 CET 2009

Well, the Wave Federation Protocol is open for comment and alternative
implementations.  One of the main goals of Google's work on Wave is to have
transparent integration accross different wave providers.

So yes, I imagine setting this up would be as simple as running the default
public implementation on a box in your office.  Waves sent from within the
corporate network (belonging to wave accounts at the provider) are stored
locally, but can interact natively with other waves and wavers.

  - Jeremy