[Baypiggies] Speaking of Wave

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat Nov 21 16:40:38 CET 2009

> If there is interest, I can work on doing one of the 15 minute
>> presentations
>> on what it takes to get started writing a python wave bot.
>>

> +1 from me too

Because explicit is better than implicit:

+1 from me too :)

By the way, there is a PlusOne Google Wave Extension (with the exact same
name and spelling as my South Demonstration App (I feel strangely validated
:))...  If this were a wave instead of email:
1) All of the +1s would be gathered together in one central place in this
thread (because that's the part we'd all be replying to). And, they would be
summed up, and
2) There wouldn't be an email thread and an 'app' to click on -- one window
and one thread for both -- with no extra 'mental effort' to vote..

Cheers,

Glen