[Baypiggies] Job Posting

Ryan Delucchi bender at onsrc.com
Mon Nov 23 21:31:23 CET 2009

Perhaps we should also kindly ask that job postings should only be for
"the bay area"?  If and only if the answer to that question is "yes":
that would mean we have to semi-precisely define the what "the bay
area" means.

I know when I was job hunting earlier this year: I found myself
incredibly peeved to see a bunch of postings for say New York or
Washington State under "sfbay" in Craigslist.  So, I think it's worth
posing the question.

Ryan