[Baypiggies] Job Posting

Ryan Delucchi bender at onsrc.com
Tue Nov 24 01:52:09 CET 2009

And I doubt they'd mind Santa Cruz, for that matter.  I sure as heck
wouldn't ... of course my bias derived from the fact I graduated from
UCSC probably shows here :-)

Aside from that Santa Cruz is often regarded as a suburb of Silicon
Valley,  Borland was (and perhaps still is?) in Scotts Valley, there
is a gaming company called TKO Software HQ and Lightsurf started in
Santa Cruz.  And of course SCO Unix obviously came from Santa Cruz.
At one time Santa Cruz was even referred to as "Silicon Beach" (a name
that is obviously inspired by "Silicon Valley").

So yes, in short, I (and I suspect most) would concur with Alex on
this one.

Ryan