[Baypiggies] Python/Django help open up US Govt

Steve Lindblad spl at member.fsf.org
Tue Oct 6 03:36:04 CEST 2009

This is very cool! (Both fedthread and the fact that the GPO is making
the FR available as XML.)  Perfect example of how python and open
source can empower democracy.  Do you know if they are or intend to
publish the source code?

I'm actually having a bit of trouble searching, but hopefully that is
a temporary situation. Maybe it's more popular than they expected.

Thanks for posting.