[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Tue Oct 6 04:38:48 CEST 2009

Glen Jarvis wrote:
> My team is looking for another programmer (yeah!)

[snip excellent stuff describing the job perfectly, as far as I can tell]

> I'm not a recruiter -- just looking for a python peer who would be
> excellent to work with.

Glen, I'm not qualified. Well, maybe I could be by boning up on bioinformatics. But I
just wanted to say: excellent job post! I got a good feeling about what the day would
be like working at your company, and it was actually warm and fuzzy (well, except the
low salary part, but that just made the rest of what you said sound all the more
truthful).

Recruiters, take note! You get people to apply for your positions by having a
techie-type that is actually in the trenches TELL THE TRUTH about the position! What
a concept!

Paul