[Baypiggies] Ballmer: Windows PCs controlling TVs are 37% more competitive here.

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 05:32:50 CEST 2009

Frustrated by the lack of Twitter followers to me, I have create the robot
TechPsychic to tweet on my behalf.

       http://twitter.com/TechPsychic/

Follow TechPsychic for latest invented news, tech rumors, imaginary
venture funding and many hilarious quotes from Mr CEO :-D

This silly project is partly inspired by the resources in the book
"Natural Language Processing with Python".

       http://www.nltk.org/book

There seems to be a lot of great work and resources in this Python open
source project. But I haven't actually deployed their code for my project
though.

Enjoy,

Wai Yip