[Baypiggies] Fwd: array in python

JC Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Thu Oct 8 04:32:46 CEST 2009

Why don't we start at the other end and look at what the data actually
is and what you need to be able to do with it?  The combination of the
data's natural structure plus your access requirements will drive the
choice of data-structure (and thus Python Modules etc).  What are you
trying to deal with here, and what sorts of operations do you need to
be able to do efficiently with it?

-- JCL