[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Benjamin Sergeant bsergean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:53:05 CEST 2009

Thank you man, I was thinking I was the only one on this boat of
"probably you can learn it at the job" ;)

- Benjamin

* Of course there are some stuff you can't or will have a damned hard
time to learn at the job
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_relativity anyone ?) ... but
there are other stuff that you can (XML parsing) :)