[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Sun Oct 11 00:56:30 CEST 2009

On Oct 10, 2009, at 11:25 PM, Anna Ravenscroft wrote:
> I think it sounds delightful! Both the basics with BioPython and the
> intro to Pymol.

Striking a minor nerve here - it's "Biopython" with a lowercase 'p'.
I chose that spelling because I didn't want CamelCase in the name.

And also, it's "PyMOL" ;)

For what it's worth, I'll be in the Bay Area around Thanksgiving and
could give my EuroSciPy 2008 talk "Python Tools in Computational
Chemistry (and Biology)". Slides at

What's the status of the BayPIGgies meeting for November, given that
the 4th Thursday is Thanksgiving?

				dalke at dalkescientific.com