[Baypiggies] Bioinformatics Python Programmer

Alec Flett alecf at flett.org
Sun Oct 11 06:36:52 CEST 2009

At some level, it isn't even that important the details of
bioinformatics/etc so much as answering the question of what one does
when one works in such a specialized field - what programs are you
writing? Are they web based? Long running computations? Some
combination? What kind of data is this? Is it noisy? What does day to
day interactions with scientists look like? These have always just
been things I've wondered, having always worked in very tech+product
oriented startups

Alec