[Baypiggies] Python Developer (San Francisco)

Jaime Bott jaime at chompapps.com
Fri Oct 23 07:54:10 CEST 2009

 *Software Engineer - Early, but funded start-up *
San Francisco, CA, USA

*Us:
*- Super early stage mobile start-up that is in stealth, funded by top
Silicon Valley investors & working on the biggest mobile problem the world
faces today. This is a problem that is emerging, but is already a billion
dollar market opportunity.
- We are engineers, young, smart & aggressive... & have built and sold
companies in the mobile space previously.
*
You:**- Must be based in SF Bay Area.
*- Will be working with the founders directly & will get in on this
opportunity early!
- Smart, hungry and ready to make your mark. It would be a plus if you have
a good sense of humor too. :-)
- Prepared to do whatever it takes to succeed. This means the non-sexy
start-up stuff too... (IE SysAdmin, release work etc.)
- Passionate about building products that blow people away.

*Responsibilities*:
- Take ownership of the back-end architecture of our platform.
- Solve complex problems in data aggregation.
- Writing and maintaining high quality, scalable code.
- Involved in QA testing.

*Experience*
- Strong Python &/or PHP skills.
- Strong MySQL skills, including both query and database design.
- Experience with distributed version control, preferably Git.
- Experience with JSON, HTML/CSS/Javascript welcomed.
- Strong opinions on development team processes.

To apply, email your resume and salary requirements to jobs at chompapps.com.
No recruiters or phone calls please.
Compensation: Lets discuss... but probably within range of what you have
previously been paid.
--
Jaime Bott
www.jaimebott.com