[Baypiggies] Question about employment application forms

Jon Rosebaugh jon at inklesspen.com
Sat Oct 24 21:07:07 CEST 2009

On Oct 24, 2009, at 12:00 PM, Aahz wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 24, 2009, Roderick Llewellyn wrote:
>>
>> For example, do people (who ideally have actually gotten jobs through
>> this kind of process) have heuristics such as:
>
> Although I have found two jobs through Craigslist (2004 and this past
> August), neither required this kind of rigamarole, and few companies
> I've
> been particularly interested in have, either.  So unless you're
> desparate
> for work, I wouldn't worry too much about this stuff.

I agree with Ahaz. Interviewing is as much me finding out if I want to
work there as it is them finding out if they want to hire me, and
luckily, even in this economy, I've not so far had to make a lot of
compromises in that regard.

However, I have found the advice here to be useful: http://www.randsinrepose.com/archives/2008/04/11/the_business.html

Jon