[Baypiggies] New to the list...

Keith Dart keith at dartworks.biz
Tue Oct 27 05:58:51 CET 2009

=== On Tue, 10/27, Nick Stinemates wrote: ===
> Prior to that I was the Automation Lead at the same company where I
> developed test harnesses and automation tools for our products.
===

Well cool, that's what I use it for also. I'm writing a test automation
framework right now. The code is all here (open source, thanks to my
company):

http://code.google.com/p/pycopia/

I'd appreciate any ideas you have.

Basically, that contains several different groups of packages. You can
also write network management utilities, interactive command lines, web
sites, a telephone answering machine, test framework, lab manager, and
other stuff.

-- Keith Dart

--
Keith Dart