[Baypiggies] Chompapps Etc

Jeremy Fishman jeremy.r.fishman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 07:18:37 CET 2009

I was going to post yet another agreement-with-slight-variation but decided
instead to play devils advocate here.

Say a company (startup) is looking for employees and is in a position where
long-term employment, compensation, and name-value cannot be guaranteed
(startup).  Such a position may skew heavily toward the younger demographic
(I'm talking statistics here, not anyone's personal preference) due to
mobility, risk taking, family, etc..  In this case, how can the company
'advertise' themselves attractively to young potentials without
'advertising' an age discrimination?

(I aim this at the examples Rod provided of thinly veiled age-based
marketing, with the assumption that the company is *not* in fact intending
to discriminate in actual hires)

  - Jeremy

--
Jeremy R Fishman