[Baypiggies] New to the list...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Oct 27 07:23:44 CET 2009

> Wish I had made it to the Django talks last weeks, but thanks so
> much for the videos Glen!

Not a problem. Unfortunately this isn't letterboxed yet so the video
is 'stretched.'. We were missing an audio cable and couldn't mic the
sound again, unfortunately.

I will have the next two clips finished this week. These are Richard's
talk on templates, and my talk on South.

But, you should check out Simeon's talk (posted), links, slides and
blog. I just installed the Django toolbar today. It was incredibly
easy to install and setup.

Take care everyone,

Glen