[Baypiggies] ANN: Python course, San Francisco, Nov 9-11

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:06:10 CET 2009

*FINAL REMINDER*

come join us for another hardcore Python training course in San
Bruno coming up in a few weeks! we have a few more slots
available. bring your co-workers to take advantage of our multiple
registration discount. we also feature a steeper discount for those
who are primary/secondary teachers, students, as well as to those who
have been more severely impacted by the economy. here is my original
announcement for more info:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2009-September/196228.html

hope to meet you soon!
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
   http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com