[Baypiggies] Chompapps Position - from Issue 31

Andrew Akira Toulouse andrew at atoulou.se
Wed Oct 28 03:38:27 CET 2009

I think his point was that generally speaking, the younger you are,
the more inclined you are to work hard and not be distracted by the
sorts of things young people like us generally assume older people
have to think about, like houses, spouses, insurance, medical stuff,
and all that stuff. By no means is Zuck an idiot - I interned at
Facebook and saw him do his job, and he's a damn good CEO.

--Andy