[Baypiggies] Job: Contract Django programmer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Sep 14 23:49:55 CEST 2009

I've been working here for a month, and I like both the job and the
product.  For more info, see http://www.egnyte.com/

Egnyte, based in Mountain View , California is growing at a fast pace.
We use python extensively on the server and client side. With increasing
demand for our solution, we have embarked on a aggressive product
development road map and Python plays a critical part in that plan. We
are looking for contractor to work with us on some immediate projects
using the Django framework.

The minimum experience "preferred" is 2-5 years in a commercial web
development environment.

* Prior experience with Django is a must
* 2+ years Python experience is a must, experience in Java a plus
* Experience with JSON/XML is a plus
* Effective problem solving and quantitative skills

Send resumes to jgraham at egnyte.com (mention BayPIGgies!), but feel free
to ask me questions.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago.  We have a full tank of gas, a half-pack of
cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."  "Hit it."