[Baypiggies] Job: Contract Django programmer

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Sep 15 02:57:03 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009, Brent Tubbs wrote:

> Given that it's a contract position, I'm curious about the quantity of the
> work that needs doing.  Full time?  Part time? One month?  Six?

Hard to be sure (I'm not directly involved with this project and the
people who are don't know enough to give a good estimate).  But I'd say
that the initial phase ought to be done full-time in about a month, with
good prospects for more work.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago.  We have a full tank of gas, a half-pack of
cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."  "Hit it."