[Baypiggies] open source hosting for small Python libraries

Tung Wai Yip tungwaiyip at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 19:10:30 CEST 2009

I have a small collection of Python libraries. They do simple things, but
can come in handy when it fits your need. Some examples are,

HTMLTestRunner
http://tungwaiyip.info/software/HTMLTestRunner.html

XML to Python data structure
http://code.activestate.com/recipes/534109/

They are stable code with at most a few hundred lines. Over the years I
have receive low level but steady interest on them. I feel that I should
find them a proper home so that they can be supported and maintained.
Mainly I'm looking something easy to use and setup. Sourceforge looks
overwhelming. Is google code a good place? Any other recommendations?

Wai Yip