[Baypiggies] Death of IronPython?

Bryce Verdier bryceverdier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 02:39:21 CEST 2010

Recently I was running around Stackoverflow, and hit across a question
similar to this (off) topic discussion.

Long story short, it linked to the eric IDE, which does integrated
qt-designer with PyQT. The cool part is that it uses these technologies
itself.

http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/

Besides that, it seems like its a pretty nice IDE. I'm trying it out now
and liking it so far.

Bryce